Thursday, April 27, 2017

Go west, old man

El Borak doesn't actually ride a horse
Well, I took Tom Bridgeland's admonition to seek a bigger platform seriously, and as a result I will now be posting semi-regularly at Men of the West under my given name, El Borak.  My first piece will be up tomorrow before noon.

Some of my early stuff will not be original to y'all, as I intend to update a number of older pieces from here and Myopia for more generic and broader distribution.  Garden stories and the like will still appear here, as will shorter pieces.  Well-thought out longer pieces will appear there, though I may link to them from here.

There won't be a link back here from there, as this is not an attempt to garner more readers in this place. They just look like a bunch of good guys doing a good thing and I'm going to help them out.

UPDATE: And there it is.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm. That's one I have bookmarked, but honestly hardly ever visit. I'll have to give it a chance.

    Your cigar seeds are in a stamped envelope. Be in the mail tomorrow. Anyone else here wants some, just ask, as long as it isn't dozens of people, then I'd have to ask for postage!

    ReplyDelete